What does Chromebook Paradise’s, James Arnett, carry with him on a day-to-day basis. I will take an in-depth look at the things I carry and why.
- Timbuk2 D-Lux Laptop Messenger- This is by far the best bag that I have ever carried before in my life. It is super durable, way bigger than it appears, and it comes with a lifetime guarantee. If you are looking for a great laptop messenger check these guys out. It is well worth the money. Timbuk2
- Samsung ARM Chromebook- This is my only laptop. I carry it with me everywhere. I use it for everything. I am even using it now to write this blog. Chromebook
- iPad 2 16GB- This is one of the most useful devices that I have ever carried with me. I use it for entertainment, work, gaming, and more.. I love this thing not only because it is handy but because the battery last’s days without needing a charge. I can watch around 5 2 hour-long movies before it dies on me. iPad
- Revo Efflux ti Sunglasses- These are my sunglasses of choice mainly because of the clarity in the lenses, but also because of how they feel on my head. I have tried many other brands of sunglasses but they all seem to fall short when compared to these. If you are in the market for a great pair of Polarized sunglasses, I definitely recommend these. Revo Sunglasses
- Klein 11-in-1 Multipurpose Screwdriver- This tool has many purposes It has 11 tips. I have used this tool for a long time and it is still in the same condition it was when I bought it. I don’t recommend any other brand of hand tool other than Klien. Klien Tools
- Leatherman tool- This is the handiest pocket tool that money can buy. I carry mine everyday. My leatherman tool has gotten me out of quite a few binds. It has pliers, a knife, a file, a few screw drivers, a can opener, a ruler, and a diamond knife sharpener. If you are in any job that requires you to constantly walking around fixing things I would definitely recommend carrying one of these. It will get you out of many a bind. Leatherman
- Lexar Jump Drive- I have had this jump drive since 2001 when 1GB jump drives were huge. Can you say quality built! When was the last time that you had a jump drive last that long? Lexar
- Original Nexus One Carry Pouch- This is the original carry pouch that came with the Original Nexus One. I carry this for nostalgia purposes. I still think that the original Nexus one was the best. Anyone else have this phone? Nexus One
- Apple Earpods- I love these headphones. I think they sound great and they are the only headphones that don’t hurt my ears after prolonged use.
- Camelbak Eddy 1L Water Bottle- I know what you are thinking… ” Does this guy think we are blind? We can all plainly see that is just a plain old water bottle.” Well my normal water bottle was forgotten this morning in the dish washer… OOPS! It is a great water bottle that comes with Camelbak’s Lifetime Guarantee. I would not use any other. This thing is BPA Free and holds a lot of water. Camelbak Eddy 1L
I also occasionally carry a USB to RS-232 adapter and a console cable when I am configuring routers and switches. What do you carry with you everyday?
Let us know what you carry with you everyday in the comments section down below.
Make sure to hit those like and follow buttons on your way out.
- Leatherman LEA831105 Super Tool 300 Multitool with Black Oxide Finish (leathermanlea831105supermultitoolfinira8.wordpress.com)
- Oregon knife manufacturers seek to persuade TSA to relax ban on small knives aboard planes (oregonlive.com)
- Calling all Chromebook User’s (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)
- Trendy or dangerous?: CamelBaks on campus (umd.uloop.com)
- Sunglasses: Fair Frames or Swanky Specs (kristinavossler.wordpress.com)
- !Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop TSA-Friendly Backpack (timbuk2uptownlaptopbackpackherringbonesaleusa5.wordpress.com)