Are you struggling with getting a Chromebook because you do a lot of coding? I have found your solution.
This application is one of the best that I have seen. It is called ” Text ” and can be found in the Chrome Web Store, Text App Page. Some of its main features include:
– Auto Closing Tags – When you open a new tag it automatically adds the close tag for it and places your cursor in between them ready to type.
– Auto Indent – When coding and you are opening and closing tags in the code hierarchy this application will indent or dedent based on what you are doing. (I have only tested this in HTML)
– Code Recognition – This app recognizes your code and colorize’s it accordingly. It is not automatic you must save it with the correct file extension first. Once saved it recognizes different tags and code types.
– Integration to Google Drive – This app fully supports integration with Google docs and can save directly to Google Drive.
Have you used the Text app? Let us know what you think in the comments section down below.
Make sure to hit those like and follow buttons on the way out.
- Top 5 Best Flags to Enable on Chromebook (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)
- Google Hangouts App on Chromebook Review (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)
- Are Chromebook’s Viable in Today’s Laptop Marketplace? (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)
- Calling all Chromebook User’s (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)
- Updated Files App comes to Chrome OS v.28 on Chromebook (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)
- Gmail Offline on Chromebook (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)
- Living with Chromebook: Can you use it to actually get work done? (reviews.cnet.com)