Overscroll History Navigation flag under chrome://flags allows you to jump forward and backward in a tabs history simply by utilizing a 2 finger horizontal swiping motion on your trackpad. No need to move the mouse up to that pesky browser back or forward button. The screenshot above shows what the animation looks like when you use it. I was scrolling back from Youtube to my Google Search page.
Follow this simple how to on enabling the Overscroll History Navigation flag on your Chromebook.
#1 Open a browser window
#2 Navigate to chrome://flags
#3 Scroll down to line “Overflow history navigation”
#4 Enable the flag by pressing “enable”
#5 Reboot Chromebook
What are your favorite flags in chrome? Let us know in the comments section down below.
Make sure to hit those like and subscribe buttons on the way out.
- Chromebook Tip of the Day- 6/3/2013 (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)
- Chromebook Tip of the Day- 6/2/2013 (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)
- Chromebook Tip of the Day- 6/1/2013 (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)
- Top 5 Best Flags to Enable on Chromebook (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)
- Chromebook Tip of the Day- 05/26/2013 (chromebookparadise.wordpress.com)